Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Till June 23rd

Well, this week has been pretty chill which is why i havent written much. I was not partying or drinking, but studying for my midterms here. Yea, GASP, I know, Josh studying whoever would have guessed it big shocker etc etc.

I went to a Go tournament here in Freiburg which was nice. I got 1st place as well and got a nice T-Shirt and free beer (the tournament was held at a BEER GARDEN. Is Germany great or WHAT?!!??!)

Anyway, not too much happened. I tried to be frugal this week, since I'm going to definitely be buying a lot of stuff in Turkey.

Oh that's right, did I mention that? I'm leaving for Sarajevo, Zagreb, Istanbul, and Ankara over the next two weeks

im gonna be taking some great photos and videos and gifts but i may be off the blogging and cell phone radar so don't worry about me i'm fine.

See ya!!

Josh

1 comment: